Carpe is looking for a talented engineer to construct and enhance our machine-learning capabilities and contribute to our mission of serving near-prime consumers on their journeys to financial success. Matching is the core of what we do at Carpe and the right candidate will directly add to our innovative platform during this current stage of high growth. This position requires expertise and experience in designing back-end matching components as well as a deep working knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and data structures. If you are a team-oriented professional that strives in fast-paced environments and you are passionate about disruptive FinTech, let’s talk!
To apply, e-mail us here.
We are looking for a creative marketer with a passion for changing the status quo and having a real and positive impact to people’s lives. The right candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter with experience in targeted user acquisition, driving conversion and executing digital strategy across multiple platforms. This position offers the opportunity to take a leading role in all aspects of growth during the early stages of building a world-class brand in the personal finance space. You should be comfortable with developing, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns including paid advertising, influencer marketing, email marketing, content syndication and SEO. And you should be passionate about our mission of delivering certainty, simplicity and transparency to near-prime personal finance. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of personal finance and credit, we’d love to talk!
· Deep knowledge of the major and minor social media platforms, paid digital advertising, e-mail marketing, content syndication and retargeting platforms
· Familiarity with how to get visibility through influencer marketing and PR for a new product and/or early-stage business
· Passion for branding, developing a unique voice and audience-building
· Experience with measuring, testing and optimizing conversion funnels
· Know the ins and outs of SEO and keyword-driven content production
· Manage and execute day-to-day marketing strategy
· Responsible for all user acquisition efforts across all digital platforms
· Develop and implement unique and appropriate messaging to drive engagement and retention
· Implement a set of best practice growth tools/systems to drive traffic and optimize conversions
· Monitor and analyze results and build dashboards to track SEO and SEM
To apply, e-mail us here.